The Journey Home

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Journey Home

Me?  A Blogger??  Yes, it is true.  I am doing yet another thing in my life that I truly never thought I would be doing:  blogging.  Please bear with me as I try to construct this page!  As is the case with just about everyone I know, free time is at a minimum which is precisely when I'll be able to work on it to make it pretty :)  However, with family and friends all over the world and across the United States this seemed to be the easiest way to keep all of you updated on this amazing journey the Lord Jesus has us on.  In the days to come, I'll try to post how it is that we got here:  in the process of adopting one and possibly a sibling group of two from Ethiopia.  Right now our family covets your prayers as we wait to be matched with our child(ren).  We love you all and appreciate your love, friendship, and support!

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment